Female Applicants Only
Responsible for administration.
Maintaining employee records
Responsible for all divisions in the HR department
Conduct employee on boarding and monitor employee deployment and help organize training development initiative.
Welcome customer provide service, Manage Front Office, answer calls.
Interpersonal skills patience, Listening and communication.
• Responsible For Office Administration.
• Supports Company Operations By Maintaining Office Systems And Supervising Staff.
• Maintains Office Services By Organizing Office Operations And Procedures, Preparing Payroll, Controlling Correspondence, Designing Filing Systems, Reviewing And Approving Supply Requisitions, And Assigning And Monitoring Clerical Functions.
• Designs And Implements Office Policies By Establishing Standards And Procedures, Measuring Results Against Standards, And Making Necessary Adjustments.
• Completes Operational Requirements By Scheduling And Assigning Employees And Following Up On Work Results.
• Keeps Management Informed By Reviewing And Analyzing Special Reports, Summarizing Information, And Identifying Trends.
• Maintains Office Staff By Recruiting, Selecting, Orienting, And Training Employees.
• Maintains Office Staff Job Results By Coaching, Counseling, And Disciplining Employees, And Planning, Monitoring, And Appraising Job Results.
• Achieves Financial Objectives By Preparing An Annual Budget, Scheduling Expenditures, Analyzing Variances, And Initiating Corrective Actions.
• Welcome Customer Provide Service, Manage Front Office, Answer Calls.
• Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree
• 3+ Years’ Experience Working In An Office Setting
• Staffing & Supervision
• Administrative Skills
• Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills
• Strong Knowledge Of MS Office Software
• Ability To Multi-Task And Prioritize Projects
• Customer-Service Oriented
• Able To Complete Complex Administrative Tasks With Minimal Supervision
• Ability To Architect Strategy Along With Leadership Skills
• Competence To Build And Effectively Manage Interpersonal Relationships At All Levels Of The Company
• Managing Processes & Developing Standards
• Promoting Process Improvement
• Tracking Budget Expenses
• Informing Others